Posted on 03/08/2021TriTech Software Development Corp - Allen, TX 75002
Our mission is to serve the insurance industry with accurate, timely, and comprehensive premium tax software and services while developing lasting relationships with our customers and employees, and actively working toward improving our community and world.
- 100% Medical and Dental
- 25% Dependent Co-pay
- PTO & Vacation
- Casual Work Environment
- Local business
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Simple IRA w/ 3% Matching
Part administrative, part client service. In this position, you will provide administrative support to the Tax Services and Compliance department. This position can be fast paced and is perfect for recent graduates or someone with little experience.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Organize and oversee compliance activities for multiple clients including data gathering, work paper creation and organization, tax preparation, payment, electronic and paper submissions, amendments, reconciliation of tax and payment accounts, and audit research and communication, including communicating with client and state taxing authorities.
· Ensure communication among client, reviewers, preparers, managers, and administrative staff for assigned accounts is effective and up to date using email and telephone
· Assist tax preparer on all return filing related duties, such as e-filing, payment files, uploading and downloading documentation, reconciling payment and tax accounts, and mailing returns
· Organize and maintain tax records and conduct some tax studies and special projects
· Research industry specific state and local tax return instructions and laws
· Prepare schedules and reports and gather and verify documentation.
· Contact states and local taxing jurisdictions on clients’ behalf
· Provide excellent telephone and email support
· Able to meet multiple deadlines and other duties as assigned
· High School Diploma or equivalent plus 1-year administrative experience
· Customer Service – Able to address difficult customer situations; Responds promptly to customer needs; Solicits customer feedback to improve service; Able to meet commitments
· Language Skills – Excellent written and oral communication skills. Ability to speak and write in English fluently. Ability to write reports and business correspondence
· Exceptional organizational skills and ability to multi-task and take direction
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, the internet, and ability to learn new software
· Demonstrate accuracy, thoroughness, and dependability
· Identify and resolve problems in a timely manner; gathers and analyze information skillfully; work well in group problem solving situations; able to adapt quickly
· Respond promptly to requests and meet commitments
· May deal with confidential information and/or issues using discretion and judgment
Some work outside normal business hours and some weekends required.
Training will be provided for this position.
Please login to apply for this job.