Next Generation Catalyst
Posted on 10/14/2022East-West - Plano, TX 75075
Support-raised per year Full Time
The vision of East-West is to glorify God by multiplying followers of Jesus in the spiritually darkest areas of the world. The mission of East-West is to mobilize the Body of Christ to evangelize the lost and equip local believers to multiply disciples and churches among the unreached.
Our team members are passionate about Jesus, grace, bold action, and taking the gospel to the spiritually darkest places. We have one consuming passion—to make God known among every nation, every tribe, every tongue, and every people. We strive to uphold the highest standards of behavior, which include integrity, trustworthiness, theological alignment, a healthy work/life balance, care for others, a servant spirit, competency in difficult conversations, a desire to see results, and diligence, respect, and humility.
The Next Gen Catalyst will work with the Next Gen Lead Catalyst in providing support, direction, and strategy for NEXT Teams trip management. They will work in conjunction with the STMT Director and Catalysts to ensure well-coordinated logistics for NEXT Teams according to East-West STMT policies. They will work with the Next Gen Team to help mobilize North American high school and college students on NEXT Teams STMTs. This is a fully support raised position.
A Day in the Life of the Next Generation Catalyst
- NEXT Teams Catalyst – reporting to Next Generation and in coordination with the Director of Short-Term Mission Teams (STMTs)
- Help ensure successful completion and execution of trip planning and coordination
- Provide ongoing communication and support to Mission Leaders and Trip Participants
- Work alongside and support other Next Gen Catalysts to ensure good communication and logistics for all NEXT Teams STMTs
- Work with Next Gen Team to help with mobilization events and conduct meetings to mobilize students on NEXT Teams
- Mobilize churches and individuals for participation in various EW ministries
- Attend meetings, retreats, and conferences as requested
- Lead / Coordinate 4-6 STMTs annually to ministry locations worldwide
- Assist Director of Next Generation Missions in projects and planning as requested
- Develop and maintain a network of personal support
- Uphold a close and growing relationship with Jesus Christ
- A baptized believer of Jesus Christ
- Ability to travel overseas at least 4 weeks a year
- Ability to raise personal support as well as develop and manage personal ministry budget
- Strong initiative, motivation, and ability to complete tasks on time
- Ability to respond with clear thinking during stressful situations
- Experienced in leading cross-cultural short-term mission teams
- Strong team player
- Displays a teachable spirit
- Administrative experience
- Strong attention to detail and follow-through
- Good listener, patient, and kind
Please login to apply for this job.