Next Generation College Mobilizer
Posted on 10/14/2022East-West - Plano, TX 75075
Support-raised per year Full Time
The vision of East-West is to glorify God by multiplying followers of Jesus in the spiritually darkest areas of the world. The mission of East-West is to mobilize the Body of Christ to evangelize the lost and equip local believers to multiply disciples and churches among the unreached.
Our team members are passionate about Jesus, grace, bold action, and taking the gospel to the spiritually darkest places. We have one consuming passion—to make God known among every nation, every tribe, every tongue, and every people. We strive to uphold the highest standards of behavior, which include integrity, trustworthiness, theological alignment, a healthy work/life balance, care for others, a servant spirit, competency in difficult conversations, a desire to see results, and diligence, respect, and humility.
The College Mobilizer will work with the Director of College Mobilization in providing leadership, direction, and strategy to mobilize, disciple, and facilitate North American college students and young adults toward participation and partnership in STMTs, campus disciple-making movements, internships, and long-term opportunities. They will work closely with the Director of College Mobilization to advance ministry partnerships. This is a fully support-raised position.
A day in the life of the College Mobilizer
- Mobilize college students/young adults for participation in various East-West ministry opportunities
- Focus on going “broader and deeper” with new and existing campus partners and college students within a targeted geographic area and within your network of contacts
- Meet with new and existing partners on a weekly basis
- Have a presence on college campuses and share the vision and mission of East-West NEXT Teams
- Catalyze Disciple Making Movements with college students. Lead groups, train disciple-makers, and launch them to make disciples
- Lead/coordinate 4-6 NEXT Teams STMTs a year to the field (at least two personally mobilized college teams)
- Maintain ongoing relationships with college students, collaborate with Next Gen Mobilizers and Director of Next Generation Missions for follow-up with STMT members
- Assist Associate Director of Next Generation Missions in projects and planning as requested
- Attend meetings, retreats, and conferences as requested
- Develop and maintain a network of personal support
- Uphold a close and growing relationship with Jesus Christ
- A baptized believer of Jesus Christ
- Ability to travel overseas at least 4-6 weeks a year
- Willingness to raise personal support as well as develop and manage personal ministry budget
- Strong team player
- Displays a teachable spirit
- Good communication and networking skills
- Passion to see people come to faith in Jesus Christ
- Sales or Development experience is a plus
- Church staff experience is a plus
Please login to apply for this job.