Director of College Mobilization
Posted on 10/14/2022East-West - Plano, TX 75075
Support-raised per year Full Time
The vision of East-West is to glorify God by multiplying followers of Jesus in the spiritually darkest areas of the world. The mission of East-West is to mobilize the Body of Christ to evangelize the lost and equip local believers to multiply disciples and churches among the unreached.
Our team members are passionate about Jesus, grace, bold action, and taking the gospel to the spiritually darkest places. We have one consuming passion—to make God known among every nation, every tribe, every tongue, and every people. We strive to uphold the highest standards of behavior, which include integrity, trustworthiness, theological alignment, a healthy work/life balance, care for others, a servant spirit, competency in difficult conversations, a desire to see results, and diligence, respect, and humility.
The Director of College Mobilization will work with the Director of Next Generation Missions to provide leadership, direction, and strategy in order to mobilize, disciple and facilitate North American college students and young adults toward participation in Short-Term Mission Teams (STMTs), campus disciple-making movements, internships, and long-term opportunities. This is a fully support-raised position.
A day in the lIfe of Director of College Mobilization
- Mobilize college students and young adults for STMTs
- Facilitate partnerships with colleges, universities, ministries and organizations
- Disciple college students (U.S. and International) with a focus on missional leadership development
- Lead College Mobilization staff to implement Next Gen strategy for multiplying and mobilizing college students and young adults adults
- Lead and/or coordinate 4-6 NEXT Teams STMTs a year to the field (at least two personally mobilized college teams)
- Assist Director of Next Gen Missions in projects and planning as requested
- Attend meetings, retreats, and conferences as requested
- Develop and maintain network of personal support
The Qualifications of the Director of College Mobilization
- Uphold a close and growing relationship with Jesus Christ
- A baptized believer of Jesus Christ
- High commitment to, and practices, regular prayer and time in the Word
- Faithful member of a local church
- Ability to travel overseas at least 4 weeks a year
- Ability to raise personal support as well as develop and manage personal ministry budget
- Strong team player
- Displays a teachable spirit
- Good communication and networking skills
- Must have a passion to see people come to faith in Jesus Christ
- Experienced in leading cross cultural short term mission teams
Please login to apply for this job.