Kids Academy Instructor
Posted on 09/19/2022Life Time McKinney at Craig Ranch - McKinney, TX 75070
Our Kids Academy is an uplifting, creative, and educational atmosphere for children to learn. We are looking for outgoing and compassionate personalities who are keen on educating and supporting children. If you are a friendly and enthusiastic person, we invite you to join our team. We dedicate ourselves to providing the best experience for our junior members. We implement age-appropriate activities for our young learners and create an environment that fosters a healthy way of life. What does it mean to be a part of our Kids Academy? We offer continued investment in our team members’ education, flexible hours, incredible benefits package that includes child care, and a fully subsidized Diamond Life Time membership.
The Kids Instructor provides best-in-class, educational/fitness-minded programming for our children. They organize, instruct and implement safe, fun and entertaining activities. They also assist with special Kids Program events and classes as needed.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Constructs and implements weekly/monthly educational/fitness lesson plans following our guidelines
- Engages in Fitness/educational based activities and skills
- Prepares and sets up for class and transfers kids to and from programming
- Assists with Kids programming and classes when needed
- Promotes all Kids programming and classes in order to increase participation
- Cleans up and restocks after each class
- High School Diploma or GED
- 6+ months of teaching children ages 3 – 11 in similar programs or activities
- Ability to demonstrate and participate in the activity or skills that is being taught
- Completion of all Kids On-Demand Required Learnings prior to first day of work
- First Aid certification, Infant/Child and Adult CPR/AED certification required within the first 60 days of hire
- Ability to routinely and repetitively bend to lift more than 30 lbs.
- Class specific certification or license
- 2 years of experience in fitness/educational area
- Certification or equivalent education experience in Early Childhood Development if working with children under the age of 6
Please login to apply for this job.