Kids Academy Team Member
Posted on 09/19/2022Life Time McKinney at Craig Ranch - McKinney, TX 75070
At Life Time our mission is to provide entertaining, educational, friendly & inviting experiences of uncompromising quality that empower everyone to live healthy and happy lives.
Our Kids Academy is an uplifting, creative, and educational atmosphere for children to learn. We are looking for outgoing and compassionate personalities who are keen on educating and supporting children. If you are a friendly and enthusiastic person, we invite you to join our team. We dedicate ourselves to providing the best experience for our junior members. We implement age-appropriate activities for our young learners and create an environment that fosters a healthy way of life. What does it mean to be a part of our Kids Academy? We offer continued investment in our team members’ education, flexible hours, incredible benefits package that includes child care, and a fully subsidized Diamond Life Time membership.
A Kids Team Member provides best-in-class fitness-minded children's engagement and programming. Organizes and implements engaging safe, fun and entertaining activities and games for children between the ages of three months to 11 years in the Kids Academy, hosts Parties or other paid programs or events.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Greets, acknowledges, and interacts with members and guests in a friendly and professional manner
- Engages children in interactive activities that include storytelling, organized arts and crafts, singing, and games in the Kids Academy
- Monitors and interacts with children to maintain a safe and healthy environment with respect to the toys, sports equipment, other children, and surroundings
- Maintains the Kids Academy and other program areas by following the cleaning checklist and performing assigned tasks
- Promotes and sells Life Time Kids programs, products and services
- Must complete all required Kids On-Demand Learning Certifications before 1st day of work
- First Aid certification, Infant/Child and Adult CPR/AED certification required within the first 60 days of hire
- Completion of all state or federal requirements prior to first day of work
- Experience working with children
- The ability to engage a group of children in an activity
- Customer service and strong communication skills
Please login to apply for this job.