Digital Recruitment Coordinator
Posted on 07/21/2022East-West - Plano, TX 75075
The vision of East-West is to glorify God by multiplying followers of Jesus in the spiritually darkest areas of the world. The mission of East-West is to mobilize the Body of Christ to evangelize the lost and equip local believers to multiply disciples and churches among the unreached.
Our team members are passionate about Jesus, grace, bold action, and taking the gospel to the spiritually darkest places. We have one consuming passion—to make God known among every nation, every tribe, every tongue, and every people. We strive to uphold the highest standards of behavior, which include integrity, trustworthiness, theological alignment, a healthy work/life balance, care for others, a servant spirit, competency in difficult conversations, a desire to see results, and diligence, respect, and humility.
All East-West Ministries International employees will:
East-West is looking for a dynamic team player that will capitalize on current recruiting trends to build brand awareness, increase engagement, mobilize overseas missionaries, and attract talent to serve on staff with East-West. In addition to a creative mind and digital expertise, we are seeking someone who has a passion for missionary mobilization and a strong collaborative spirit. Organizationally, this position will serve on the Recruitment Team, working with the team to learn about and promote opportunities for like-minded individuals to get involved in the mission of East-West. This will include attending recruiting events, as requested, to promote East-West opportunities for involvement and performing exploratory/information calls with prospective candidates. The Coordinator will collaboratively partner with the East-West Marketing and Communications Team to develop and deliver recruitment and mobilization-focused digital strategies through the East-West website, social media platforms, and email marketing platform, as well as for online advertising, videography, and graphic design.
A Day in the Life of the Digital Recruitment Coordinator
- Digital Recruitment Support
- Social Media Support for Recruitment
- Website and Digital Advertising Support for Recruitment
- Email Marketing Support for Recruitment
- Graphic Design Support Recruitment
- Participate in Marketing and Communications team meetings, as requested
- Mission Coaching and Lead Follow-Up Support
- Recruitment Event Support
- Recruitment Strategy, Analytics, Administration, and Delivery Support
· BA degree in marketing, advertising, communications, or equivalent experience within discipline
· One to three years minimum experience working in a similar ministry/nonprofit role, preferred
· Uphold a close and growing relationship with Jesus
· Overseas missions experience, highly preferred
· At least one year of recruiting/head-hunting experience, required
· Demonstrated ability to recruit and promote employment and volunteer opportunities
· Digital marketing experience, required
· Strong collaborative attitude
· Email marketing, social media, website, graphic design experience, preferred
Please login to apply for this job.