CNA/Personal Care Assistant
Posted on 05/11/2022Winchester Home Healthcare - Mckinney, TX 75071
14-17 per hour Part Time
Winchester Home Healthcare is a residential setting that provides home care for a paralyzed client, located in McKinney, Texas.
* Winchester Home Healthcare is supported by Agape Home Healthcare of Mesquite, Texas.
Tonya Winchester is a 34-year-old female who was in a near-fatal car wreck as a 17-year-old and is paralyzed from the chest down. Tonya is a speaker and activist who is focused on impacting her community. Tonya has an amazing sense of humor and vibrant soul!
- Monday-Sunday mornings (3-4 hours/shift)
- Monday, Tuesday, Friday, and Sunday nights (4 hours/shift)
- Hiring 2-4 caregivers
- Mornings: stretch legs (range of motion), dress, assist client getting into the chair with slider board, help with breakfast and hair, washing dishes, and light cleaning
- Nights: assist client getting into bed with slider board, undress, stretch legs (range of motion), showering and getting into shower chair with a Hoyer lift, blow-drying hair, and positioning for the night
- Needs include assistance getting in out and of the chair/bed and help with daily tasks
- Searching for a female caregiver who is kind, compassionate, trustworthy, dependable, and patient and who has a great work ethic and caregiving heart
- Must live in or near McKinney
- Experience and a CNA license are preferred, but not necessary
- In-home training is provided
Please login to apply for this job.