Communications Project Manager
Posted on 10/12/2021Cottonwood Creek Church - Allen, TX 75013
At Cottonwood Creek Church, we come together to be united in worship, committed to growth in discipleship and actively engaged in spreading God’s love in our immediate community.
Job Summary: Leads administrative task management and project execution for the Communications Team. Will manage projects from creation to completion to produce successful outcomes. Will provide workflow guidance and support to the team to ensure individual, and team, growth and performance.
· Provide administrative leadership for the Communications Team, including assigning projects as they are requested through the Cottonwood Creek Communications Request Form, ensuring project deadlines are met, and providing relevant information to ensure projects are completed to brand standards.
· Perform tasks in assistance to the Communications Director, including communicating with ministries, regularly checking in with other Communication Team members, scheduling project-related tasks, regularly ordering any needed supplies and collecting information for weekly team meetings.
· Review projects and collect feedback from relevant ministries to confirm that they meet all expressed requirements.
· Coordinate internal and external communications materials for the Communications Department, as well as other ministries.
· Manage general emails and outside communication needs with ministries and relevant parties, such as printers or other service providers.
- Oversee and manage the upcoming calendar of projects and events, ensuring that the team is aware and on-track to complete assigned projects on time.
· Need to be a self-starter who loves working and collaborating with a team.
- Excellent creative and problem-solving abilities along with strong project management and leadership skills.
- Advanced oral and written communication skills.
- Must be detail oriented and extremely well-organized.
· Must have an excellent ability to build relationships with team members.
· Willingness to cross-train to learn other tasks within the Communications Team.
· Handle any other duties and special tasks specified by the Communications Director.
· Support the church and church leaders by agreeing with and reinforcing the teaching and ministry.
- Other projects and responsibilities may be added to any other activity.
Job Requirements and Personal Qualifications:
Education: 4-year college degree or equivalent job experience in communications, administration or related fields.
Job Skills: 2+ years of experience with Asana or related project-management software; proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite; experience working with WordPress or related platform a plus; Graphic Design experience preferred; knowledge of Adobe Design Suite a plus.
Professional Qualities: Ability to learn quickly, oversee multiple projects at one time, maintain a high level of positivity and encouragement, consistently meet deadlines and provide leadership. Minimum of 3-5 years of related professional experience.
Personal Qualifications: Have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ with consistent evidence of fruit in their personal life; Motivated to serve God in a ministry; Ability to consistently use good judgment; Currently attend Cottonwood Creek Church or be willing to attend.
· Vacation and Leave Accrual and Holiday Pay
· Medical Benefits Available for Full Time Staff
Please login to apply for this job.