Posted on 10/08/2021RemX - Dallas, TX 75254
$20.00 per year Contract
RemX is the professional staffing division of EmployBridge, America's Leading Workforce Specialist. When companies choose RemX as their staffing partner, they get the best of both worlds – the stability and strength of a large, national organization with the flexibility and personal service of a local market expert.
RemX is partnering with a Nationally Recognized Medical Board that is seeking Proctors to assist with virtual testing. This position will be responsible for responsible for administering and monitoring local medical testing to ensure accuracy and fairness. Proctors will also provide basic technical support and troubleshooting during the exam for participants with connectivity or computer issues. This is a fantastic opportunity to earn extra money!
$20/HR, plus a $500 bonus if you complete all of the project.
- Experience with video conferencing
- Basic knowledge of computer software, online applications, Word, and Excel
- Must have a dedicated computer with a current operating system
- Must have a functional camera and microphone on the computer
- Reliable High-Speed Internet
- Training and first week are on site, the last weeks are remote
- Hours are 9a to 6p for all days
Dates you must be available:
- Tuesday, October 26 – Onsite at Dallas Test Center
- November 1- November 4th – Onsite at The Dallas Test Center
- December 6 to December 9 – Remote
- January 10 to January 13 – Remote
- January 24 to January 27 – Remote
Please login to apply for this job.