Posted on 04/22/2021Cottonwood Creek Church - Allen, TX 75070
We want you to feel at home from the moment you step through the doors. Whatever stage of life you are in, married, single, young, or senior adult, Cottonwood Creek Church has a place and a ministry for you and your entire family. Our desire is to help you develop a deep and sustainable relationship with God.
Job Summary: Assist Lead Graphic Designer through various design projects with a primary focus in marketing both digital and print publications. Will be responsible for designing a variety of resources to include social media graphics, posters, promotional materials, etc. to be used both internally and externally.
Design + Printing
· Information gathering, creation and printing of materials.
· Responsible for maintaining campus-wide promotional materials (posters, brochures, flyers, postcards, digital signage, social media graphics, ministry graphic packages, curriculum and other campus materials).
· Coordinate internal and external print materials for the Communications Department as well as other ministries.
· Utilize design skills, innovative design, understanding of Cottonwood Creek branding, and creative thinking to cultivate the visual identity of Cottonwood Creek and ministry brands.
· Manage multiple projects on a deadline.
· Printing and packaging of communication materials.
· Incorporate edits and strategic feedback from leadership with positivity, flexibility and efficiency.
· Part of the design team responsible for creating sermon/campaign graphics, publications and resources.
· Need to be a self-starter that also loves working and collaborating with a team.
· Must be open to feedback and disciplined in meeting deadlines.
· Able to positively respond to constructive criticism and adapt work accordingly.
· Handle any other duties and special tasks specified by the Communications Director.
· Support the church and church leaders by agreeing with and reinforcing the teaching and ministry.
· All other duties as assigned.
· Vacation and Leave Accrual and Holiday Pay
· Medical Benefits Available for Full Time Staff
Job Requirements and Personal Qualifications:
Education: 2-year college degree or equivalent job experience in graphic design.
Job Skills: Technical skills in Adobe Creative Cloud are required, specifically high effectiveness in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Microsoft Applications, customer service, a creative mind and a quick learner.
Personal Qualifications: Have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ with consistent evidence of fruit in their personal life; Motivated to serve God in a ministry; Ability to consistently use good judgment.
Please login to apply for this job.