Director of Sales and Marketing
Posted on 01/06/2021TriTech Software Development Corp - Allen, TX 75002
Our mission is to serve the insurance industry with accurate, timely, and comprehensive premium tax software and services while developing lasting relationships with our customers and employees, and actively working toward improving our community and world.
We are looking for a proven and innovative leader to propel our thriving trusted brand to the next level. This role is a mix of brand development, brand strategy, marketing analytics and optimization.
If you are a person of upstanding character, principled thinking and capable of coalition building then this is the perfect role for you.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Develop and execute a brand strategy, marketing campaigns, and sales plans
• Continually review market changes, competitor’s activity, and effectiveness of current marketing strategies and adjust as necessary
• Work cross functionally throughout organization developing and implementing programs and systems that increase business development and sales efficiency
• Oversee client trainings, curriculum, and resources
• In this position you will oversee the Administration, Sales, Marketing, and Training departments, including customer service representatives, managers, and assistant managers
Qualifications and Skills
• Education and Experience – Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s preferred. 7-10 years of direct sales and marketing experience required, 5+ years of managerial experience preferred
- Previous insurance or software industry experience is a plus
• A keen business sense and ability to understand the impact of operational initiatives from a sales and marketing perspective
• Skill in communicating intricate details to senior management on a timely basis
• Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain business and client relationships
• Some work outside normal business hours and some weekends required as well as light travel
• Work status
• Background check
• Drug test
Please login to apply for this job.