Posted on 12/17/2020Atria Canyon Creek - Luxury Independent Senior Living - Plano, TX 75075
15.50 per year Full Time
Atria Canyon Creek is a vibrant Independent Senior Living Community located at the corner of George Bush Tollway and Independence Pkwy.
Our community is uniquely situated on 14 acres with 2 creeks and heavily wooded. Our residents enjoy private apartment living that also offers them community dining, in-door pool, and many other amenities.
Monday - Friday 2:00 pm to 8:00 pm
Wednesday & Thursday 12:00 pm to 8:00 pm (PT)
Responsible for the preparation and cooking of food in the community. Ensure that all meals are prepared and presented according to Atria standards.
- Provide a high level of culinary customer service and promote a restaurant style dining atmosphere.
- Work closely with the Director of Culinary Services and/or Executive Director to keep residents satisfied with food and dining programs.
- Assist with the preparation and execution of the Art of Atria Dining enhancement programs.
- Maintain kitchen and food storage and preparation areas in a clean, safe, and sanitary condition at all times.
- Responsible for the opening and/or closing of the kitchen.
- Adhere to cleaning schedules as assigned.
- Ensures that all food is received, stored, and prepared according to Company standards.
- Estimate daily or weekly needs of food and supplies and communicates needs to Director of Culinary Services or assistant Director of Culinary Services.
- Participate in preparing and cooking meals according to established recipes and approved menus.
- Document temperatures of food prior to service, refrigeration and freezer.
- Prepare and ensure snacks and beverages are available to residents at all times.
- Keep kitchen floors clean (sweeps and mops) and trash emptied.
- Assist with the transportation and storage of food and supplies.
- Adhere to Quality Enhancement standards and standard food safety practices.
- Assist with preparation and execution of special events, banquets, and theme meals.
- Will attend pre-meal stand up in kitchen prior to meal service.
- May perform other duties as needed and/or assigned.
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED).
- Minimum of one (1) to three (3) years of experience as a cook in a hospitality or healthcare environment.
- Food handlers permit as required by state law and/or Company standards.
- Able to read and follow recipes and printed production guides, cleaning schedules, and logs.
Cook, prep cook, line cook, kitchen help, kitchen, banquet, culinary, hotel, hospitality, country club, resort, food service, food
Please login to apply for this job.