Posted on 11/28/2020Cottonwood Creek Church - Allen, TX 75013
Job Summary: To serve the women of the church, with a passion for the Gospel, the Word of God, and Christian discipleship. To connect women together through the Life and Home Group ministries in order that they may become effective leaders in their households, communities, workplaces, and within our church. To communicate the vision for Women in such a way that it underscores and is in harmony with the mission of the church and leadership.
- To work through the Life and Home Groups to encourage women to grow, serve, connect, and expand their biblical communities as we strive to fulfill the Great Commission.
- Identify, equip, and release women to lead and expand the Women’s Ministry.
- Develop and manage Bible studies for women on campus, around the community, and in homes across North Texas.
- Organize and plan all aspects of our Women’s Ministry. This includes, but is not limited to: program scheduling, budgeting, contracts, staffing, spiritual development, training, facilities, and communications.
- Assess the needs of women and adjust current ministries to adapt to new needs within the Life/Home Groups and greater body of the church.
- Facilitate communication between Women’s Ministry, the pastoral staff, and leadership teams.
- Assist with the development of communications and marketing for Women’s Ministry events and Bible studies and securing appropriate approval.
- To build relationships with the wives of the deacons, staff, and leadership teams.
- Provide biblical counseling when requested. (And help transition to professional or lay counseling personnel as needed.)
- Support the church and church leaders by agreeing with and reinforcing the teaching and ministry
- Other projects and responsibilities as needed by the church.
Job Requirements and Personal Qualifications:
Education: High School Diploma
Job Skills: Solid education and background in the study of God’s Word; Bible teaching experience; Ability to lead and direct programs, coordinating the efforts of others, monitoring activities and making adjustments as necessary to achieve the desired results; Effective communication and leadership skills; Good organizational skills; Must be dependable, discreet, friendly and professional; Ability to relate, love, and care for people in all stages of life; Must have a desire to help and serve others.
Personal Qualifications: Have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ with consistent evidence of fruit in their personal life; Motivated to serve God in a ministry; Ability to consistently use good judgment; Must be or become an active member of Cottonwood Creek Church.
Ministerial employees may not be away from weekend services more than one consecutive weekend unless pre-approved by the Senior Staff Pastor in charge of the specific ministry.
Please login to apply for this job.