Posted on 09/12/2022Orphan Outreach - Plano, TX 75075
Serve sponsorship by keeping our Latin American, European and Asian programs up to date and organized. Serve sponsors by facilitating communication between the sponsor and the child.
- Organize, prepare and maintain new and existing sponsorship profiles and photos through the Orphan Outreach admin database.
- Manage the transition of new and exiting children in the admin database.
- Facilitate written communication between sponsored children and their sponsors.
- Coordinate and communicate with NGO international staff regarding programs and child updates.
- Participate in church events, Christian radio campaigns, and other opportunities for sponsorship promotion.
- Participate in staff meetings, organization events and other opportunities.
- Assist the other members of the team – possess a servant’s heart
- This position may require both domestic and international travel.
- Other duties as assigned to enhance the ministry of Orphan Outreach.
POSITION REQUIREMENTS, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Must be a committed Christian; adhere to Christian principles and values. Must understand the role and value of the church as advocates for orphans.
- Requires high level of proficiency with personal computers (Mac preferred) and Microsoft Office applications.
- 1-2 years’ administrative work experience or a college degree
Strengths and Abilities
- Requires exceptional relational skills, the ability to connect and call others to God’s mission
- Requires ability to work under pressure and remain flexible as priorities change; and ability to effectively communicate orally and in writing
- Requires strong attention to detail and focus on quality.
- Ability to prioritize work effectively
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects and workload effectively
- Must exhibit self-confident behaviors, secure with self and willing to give credit to others.
- Requires ability to listen well; the ability to speak clearly and make self-understood in face-to-face interactions; to articulate with accuracy.
- Requires ability to establish and maintain effective professional working relationships with staff, donors, and potential donors.
Skills and Proficiencies
- Requires ability to carry out detailed oral and written instructions, answer phones, return phone calls and communicate in situations with some background noise.
- Must speak, read and write English proficiently.
Please login to apply for this job.