Summer Intern Finance & Accounting
Posted on 09/07/2022Guide Stone - Dallas, TX
We are an innovative organization that invests in the spiritual, relational, financial, physical and professional development of our employees. We have a culture that values excellence, teamwork, humility, integrity, compassion and stewardship.
What We Offer You!
We offer employees a generous benefits package, flexible work schedules, the opportunity to be involved in community outreach and tuition reimbursement.
GuideStone is a dynamic, diverse financial services organization that services more than 250,000 clients nationwide in the faith-based marketplace. We offer retirement, insurance, investment management, property and casualty coverage, and executive planning products and services to the Southern Baptist and wider evangelical Christian community. GuideStone sponsors the nation’s largest Christian-screened registered mutual fund family and is located in Dallas, Texas. We are an innovative organization that invests in the spiritual, relational, financial, physical and professional development of our employees
What you will do:
• Learn and observe accounting processes
• Prepare bank and clearing account reconciliations
• Investment tax compilation
• Budget monitoring
• Prepare board materials
• Assist in review of vendors for Third Party Risk Management program
• MUST BE AN INCOMING JUNIOR OR SENIOR LEVEL
• MUST BE A RETURNING STUDENT IN THE FALL FOLLOWING THE INTERNSHIP
• Degree concentration in accounting
• Minimum of 3.0 GPA
• Self-starter with initiative and integrity
• Proficient PC skills
• Detail oriented
• Strong work ethic
• Date of Assignment: 6-5-2023 - 8-11-2023
• Hourly Wage: $18
Please login to apply for this job.