Investments Marketing Content Strategist
Posted on 09/13/2021GuideStone - Dallas, TX
We are an innovative organization that invests in the spiritual, relational, financial, physical and professional development of our employees. We have a culture that values excellence, teamwork, humility, integrity, compassion and stewardship.
What We Offer You!
We offer employees a generous benefits package, flexible work schedules, the opportunity to be involved in community outreach and tuition reimbursement.
The nation’s largest faith-based mutual fund family is seeking a Investments Marketing Content Strategist to lead the development, implementation and ongoing ownership of a dynamic content creation strategy. This individual will drive the production of engaging and innovative investment-related collateral for internal audiences, external distribution and the GuideStone websites. The position will support GuideStone’s $20+ billion Investments line of business and will provide direct exposure to traditional and alternative asset classes, institutional investment advisory services and macroeconomic thought leadership — all within a collaborative Christian environment.
The individual hired for this position will be responsible for:
- Collaborating to establish effective strategies for brand awareness, lead generation, topic ideation and content creation and delivery
- Writing original content (technical and narrative) in volume for use in the development of macroeconomic, investment, Fund and faith-based materials
- Producing presentations and other executive communications
- Responding to requests for proposal from broker-dealer firms, registered investment advisors, consultants, retirement plan sponsors, institutional investors and other interested parties
- Proofing content created within the Investments line of business for grammar, spelling and punctuation accuracy
What you bring to the table:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Working understanding -or ability to develop understanding - of investment vehicles, strategies, philosophies and terminology
- Demonstrated ability to modify writing tone and level of detail/technicality as determined by content theme, target audience and/or lead generation goals
- Active member of an evangelical church
Please login to apply for this job.