Posted on 01/10/2022Orphan Outreach - Plano, TX 75075
- Must be a committed Christian; adhere to Christian principles and values.
- Working knowledge of all Microsoft products.
- Past work with databases, Slack, Dropbox and other computer technical expertise a plus.
- Requires in-depth understanding of a comprehensive field of knowledge. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Must have past experience in special events.
- Must have an outgoing personality and enjoy working with people and getting them excited about being involved in special events and the Orphan Outreach Marketplace.
- Must be able to take initiative and manage time efficiently.
- Requires ability to organize complex tasks and plans and to be detail oriented; effective ability to create plans.
- Requires ability to work under pressure and remain flexible as priorities change; ability to effectively communicate orally and in writing and speak in front of small groups.
- Requires ability to work under minimal supervision; must be self-motivated and able to motivate others; ability to exercise excellent professional judgment and maintain confidentiality.
- Must exhibit self-confident behaviors, secure with self and willing to give credit to others.
- Requires ability to speak clearly and be understood in face-to-face interactions; to articulate with accuracy while speaking on the phone.
- Requires ability to establish and maintain effective professional working relationships with staff, guests and outside agencies/organizations.
- Requires ability to hear and receive verbal instructions, answer phones, return phone calls and communicate in situations with some background noise.
- Must speak, read and write English proficiently.
Please login to apply for this job.