CNA/ Direct Caregivers
Posted on 05/02/2021St. Christopher’s Private Homecare Agency - Fayetteville, GA 30214
$13.00 Starting Pay per hour Full Time
St. Christophers Private Homecare Agency provides a unique community-based service that offers clients the assistance they need to remain independent in their own living environment. We are committed to providing professional, compassionate services to ensure our clients feel like family. Our agency is fully bonded and insured and all employees are carefully screened, trained and supervised. We love the work that we do and are committed to superior service.
Our agency can assist with mobilization and personal care services that are flexible and can be arranged for as little as a few hours a week or as much as 24 hours a day, seven days a week, including holidays. Our Caregivers can assist with a wide range of activities including companionship, meal planning, preparation and clean-up, housekeeping, laundry, medication reminders, bathing and dressing, errands, shopping, as well as escort services to and from appointments and events, along with other very wide variety of services not mentioned.
The agency prides itself in educating our staff; ensuring everyone is kept up to date on all Certifications: from knowing the signs of Dementia, Alzheimer’s symptoms, Respite Care, Fall Prevention, Healthier Eating and Lifestyles, The Last Stages in the Dying Process, Grief Support, Care Management, etc. Our caregivers have been Vaccinated, trained in COVID-19, they’re carefully screened, tested for COVID-19 and ready to be of great service.
For our Clients convenience, our agency services the following eight counties: Clayton, Coweta, DeKalb, Fayette, Fulton, Gwinnett, Henry, and Spalding. Within these eight counties, we service 77 cities.
Caregivers are responsible for ensuring that services are delivered in a very caring and respectful manner to assist the client with his/her daily living and personal care to include:
- Bathing, shaving, showering, dressing, toileting.
- Hair care, mouth care, skin care.
- medication reminders, monitoring vital signs and blood pressure.
- Laundry, light house keeping, errand running, shopping.
- Meal preparation and assist with feeding if applicable.
- Positioning, transferring, exercise, and ambulation.
- Escort clients to and from appointments and social activities.
- Ensure clients safety and security by supervising the home envornment.
- Participate on the care team by providing input and making suggestions.
- The ability to competently assist clients with their daily living activities.
- The ability to establish and maintain relationships.
- The ability to listen actively, understand written and oral instructions.
- The ability to observe and recognize changes in the client.
- The ability to identify problems and determine effective solutions.
- Must have your CNA Card for a Personal Care Position.
- Must be CPR Certified.
- The ability to determine and recognize when something is likely to go wrong.
- The ability to read, write, and follow instructions and completion of training or pass competency assessment, as appropriate, for understanding needs of populations served, basic meal preparation, provision of transportation services, housekeeping, home safety, handling emergencies in the home, and infection control.
Please login to apply for this job.