Christian Curriculum Development Manager
Posted on 04/06/2021EvanTell - Dallas, TX 75370
from 40000 per year Full Time
EvanTell is seeking a training specialist whose primary focus is the design and management of our digital and in-person trainings for evangelism. The position reports to the President.
- With Creative Direction Team, convert select existing content and materials into engaging and effective learning solutions as well as develop new content;
- Project-manage the design, development, and implementation of online and classroom training programs and resources through proper reviews, updates, and approvals;
- Direct storyboarding, production, scripting, and editing for digital and filmed communication;
- Serve as liaison with digital platform vendors;
- Conduct needs analysis with various leaders to determine appropriate training content and formats;
- Research the industry and technology options and recommend new and innovative approaches to communicate messages and increase audience engagement;
- Track metrics to measure progress and provide recommendations to optimize;
- Update management during scheduled meetings on training programs and status;
- Perform any additional responsibilities as requested or assigned.
§ Understand and agree with EvanTell’s doctrinal statement and core values;
§ Have a background in Bible study methods and/or theology;
§ Possess a passion for evangelism and people coming to know the Lord;
§ Experience with project management;
§ Aware of current best practices for digital interaction design across multiple “screens” (desktop, tablet, smartphone, etc.);
§ Extensive experience with digital video/audio production and editing software and equipment;
§ Bachelor's degree in English, Communication, Education, or related field; 3+ years of experience or relative training experience in curriculum development;
§ Proven ability in the analysis, design, and development of coursework as well as storyboarding;
§ Excellent grammar and communication skills, both verbal and written;
§ Organized and detail-oriented person with a track record of balancing multiple prioirities simultaneously, setting and meeting deadlines, and adapting to the changing needs of the business/institution;
§ Proficient with Microsoft Office applications, social media platforms, and e-learning software such as Adobe Acrobat, Premier Pro, Articulate Storyline, or similar tools;
§ Be a self-starter and able to work with a minimum amount of supervision to accomplish assignments and projects, yet also work well with teams;
§ Experience with Learning Management Systems (LMS);
§ Fluency in Spanish is preferred but not required.
Please login to apply for this job.