Relationship Manager - Retirement
Posted on 03/28/2021GuideStone - Dallas, TX
We are an innovative organization that invests in the spiritual, relational, financial, physical and professional development of our employees. We have a culture that values excellence, teamwork, humility, integrity, compassion and stewardship.
What We Offer You!
We offer employees a generous benefits package, flexible work schedules, the opportunity to be involved in community outreach and tuition reimbursement.
The Relationship Manager serves as GuideStone’s primary contact for assigned church and church-related accounts delivering effective plan consultation and growing revenue. RMs work to help educate plan sponsors, understand their needs and design plans to meet those needs while attempting to drive better retirement outcomes for plan participants. This position is responsible for both growth and retention of accounts, coordinating the resolution of all plan sponsor service needs and growing assets under management as a result of new plan implementation, participant education and enrollments, increased contributions, as well as, inbound rollovers and transfers within assigned accounts. Relationship Managers may also support and/or lead market segments.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Foster relationships at all levels of the church or ministry’s organization, serving in a consultative capacity through regularly communicating legal and technical benefit-related information and support to plan sponsor’s leadership, business services and human resource personnel.
- Manage assigned plan sponsor relationships, building relationships with decision makers and human resource contacts to understand their organizational goals and objectives. Develop and oversee strategies to meet these objectives, as well as direct education and servicing needs for assigned churches, seminaries, and other accounts utilizing GuideStone’s education, sales and service materials, and CRM within assigned geographies.
- Maintain CRM database and records on a timely basis related to all assigned client contact and the results of all sales, education and service campaigns.
- Act as clients’ liaison for service request needs to Retirement or Insurance Operations personnel and all lead follow-up information to appropriate personnel in Personal Financial Services, Business Development, and Insurance Plans.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Understanding of retirement plans and how they work, mutual funds and retirement planning
- Comprehensive business knowledge: marketing, relationship management, customer service, and public relations
- Strong organizational skills, multi-tasking abilities and a high level of personal motivation to take self-directed action
- Proficient PC skills in MS Office and appropriate GuideStone system applications
- Competence with webinar presentation media
- Must be a member of a Southern Baptist Church
- Knowledge of the Southern Baptist Convention, state conventions, associations, and churches
- Communication skills: Verbal, writing, listening, and presentation skills
- Ministry skills: Compassion; empathy; encouragement; and motivation
- Must have complete confidentiality regarding plan sponsor and participant personalized data and all GuideStone business related information
- Travel is 35%-50% annually
- CRPC, CFP, CEBS, or a similar designation, preferred
- Series 6 and 63 securities licenses (or ability to obtain within first two months)
Please login to apply for this job.