Part-Time Customer Solutions Specialist
Posted on 03/11/2021GuideStone - Dallas, TX
We are an innovative organization that invests in the spiritual, relational, financial, physical and professional development of our employees. We have a culture that values excellence, teamwork, humility, integrity, compassion and stewardship.
What We Offer You!
We offer employees a generous benefits package, flexible work schedules, the opportunity to be involved in community outreach and tuition reimbursement.
We are currently looking for a Part-Time Customer Solutions Specialist to join the GuideStone inbound call center team. Customer Solutions is a fun, dynamic and team oriented environment. Our mission is “to serve GuideStone's customers and prospects with integrity and accuracy through engaging conversations leading to valuable solutions that build trust in GuideStone and its representatives.” We also have an outstanding, thorough and engaging training program. In training, you will learn about GuideStone’s different products and services and will be well equipped to perform the various job functions within your position.
What you will do:
- Provide superior customer service to GuideStone participants
- Educate participants on plan features and articulate retirement, tax and legal issues
- Explain Mutual Fund Investment vehicles and portfolio options
- Promote GuideStone products through cross-selling
- Work schedule will be less than 30 hours per week
What you will need:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or equivalent work experience
- Excellent customer service, verbal communication skills and attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills and good decision making ability in order to evaluate situations and react appropriately
- Effective problem solving skills and ability to adapt to change
- Knowledge of retirement plans and investments preferred
- Positive and optimistic attitude
Please login to apply for this job.