Director, Campaign Strateg
Posted on 02/13/2021Global Leadership Network - South Barrington, IL 60010
The Global Leadership Network is a community that is committed to learning from each other and using our influence to accomplish God’s purposes on earth.
Primary Purpose: As the Director of Campaign Strategy, U.S. Marketing, you will be responsible for creating and mobilizing integrated, multi-channel marketing plans that fuel continued growth in all of our U.S. based Direct-To-Consumer initiatives. Reporting to the Executive Director of Marketing, Communications, and Customer Engagement, you will take the lead for turning marketing strategy into impactful, customer-centric marketing programs to drive acquisition, retention, cross-sell, and upsell. This is a newly created multifaceted role with scope to grow.
- Lead the strategy, tactical selection, and planning of all U.S. audience focused Direct-To-Consumer integrated marketing campaigns.
- Develop acquisition, retention, cross-sell, and upsell marketing plans and programs to meet strategic business objectives across various customer segments.
- Create detailed marketing plan overviews, creative briefs, media plans, and calendars to ensure expedited campaign execution through full alignment between our internal team and external vendors.
- Measure, analyze, and optimize campaign performance through ownership of campaign advertising budgets with accountability for budget activation, performance tracking, and vendor management.
- Partner closely with our CRM team to elevate the broader marketing team’s understanding of customer personas, pain points, and buyer/user journeys to inform relevant, personalized, and impactful campaigns.
- Analyze marketing and/or sales data to develop customer insights, identify new customer segments, and make recommendations for program improvements.
- Write, edit and proofread copy for promotional materials within marketing campaigns as necessary to ensure accuracy and provide formal sign off.
- Effective goal-driven campaign and budget plans supporting business goals
- Efficient and effective segment marketing funnel
- Delivery of marketing’s financial targets for various segments
- Consistent customer-centric view across all marketing actions
Education, Experience, Skills & Knowledge:
- 5+ years of experience simultaneously managing the end-to-end creation, implementation, delivery, and reporting of multiple integrated marketing campaigns.
- Ability to communicate complex concepts visually or verbally to colleagues with varying degrees of analytical knowledge and understanding.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Media, Philosophy, or a related field of study.
- Prior training or certification in value proposition development or landing page optimization (e.g., from MECLABS Institute or similar).
- Highly analytical approach to problem solving; adept at modeling campaign budgets, ROI scenarios, customer profiles, and customer journeys.
- Demonstrated ability to research, understand, and identify the needs and interests of customers and then build a segmented approach to messaging across multiple customer touch points.
- Strong decision-making skills and ability to negotiate, consult and collaborate with internal stakeholders and external vendors to launch new initiatives.
- A life-long learner who loves to stay current with cutting-edge strategies, tactics, and methodologies within the disciplines of; lead generation, personalization, marketing, customer relationship management, email marketing, customer experience, social media advertising, content marketing, UX/UI, Conversion Rate Optimization, or analytics.
- A vital relationship with Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior.
- An active participant of a local church that holds to a historic, orthodox understanding of biblical Christianity.
Core Organizational Values:
- Dependent on God: We seek direction and discernment from God as our ultimate Leader, Source, and Guide.
- Outcome Driven: Out of a desire to improve, we focus on continuous growth.
- Resilient Flexibility: We are responsive and adaptive to challenges and opportunities with a willingness to adjust.
- Collaboration: We value the diverse and unique gifts of each other and believe we are better together.
- Teachability: We listen and respond to feedback, being open to new ideas, people, styles, and opinions.
- Community: We genuinely care for each other beyond the work we do.
- God-Honoring Excellence: We give our absolute best to steward personal skills, gifts and experiences with the people and resources available.
Please login to apply for this job.