Sign on Bonus for CNA/PCA/DSP/Caregivers!
Posted on 11/09/2020Comfort Keepers - Duluth, GA 30097
$10-$14 per hour Part Time
DON'T JUST MAKE A LIVING.......YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE!
We recognize that the quality of our Caregivers is what makes our company the leader in our community and we shall always work diligently to show you how much you and your work are appreciated. Good caregivers are hard to find and we truly enjoy working with those special individuals who share our commitment to excellence. We promise to do anything that we reasonably can to make Comfort Keepers® of Johns Creek the best place you have ever worked. Join our enthusiastic team!
Comfort Keepers of Johns Creek offers its Caregivers the following benefits:
· Sign-On Bonus**
· Competitive bi-weekly pay
· Employee/Client Referral Bonuses up to $200.00
· Holiday Pay (time and half for major holidays)
· Training – grow your career with learning opportunities and advancements
· Clients near your home
· Recognition and Awards
· Opportunity to work as part of a care management team – Management support offered 24 hours a day
· Flexible Schedules; hours and days from Monday thru Sunday
· Friendly environment that fosters personal growth – We value our Caregivers!
APPLY TODAY @ MYCKJOB.COM!
Great Opportunity to work in the Alpharetta, Duluth, Johns Creek, Lawrenceville and surrounding areas
Comfort Keepers of Johns Creek is seeking compassionate, dedicated, responsible and reliable Caregivers and CNA’s (Certified nursing assistants). Responsibilities may include; Interacting with clients and engaging them to live fuller lives, bathing, showering, dressing, toileting, mobility, med reminders, post-surgical care, cleaning, laundry, meal preparation, shopping, transporting to and from Doctor appointments, and other errands as needed.
Bring your enthusiasm and compassion to help others and we will provide you with a professional caring environment in which to work.
· High School Diploma or GED
· Willing to submit to drug screen and pass
· Must pass a criminal and driving background check
· Provide reference checks.
· CNA’s must be state of Georgia Certified
· Able to Communicate in English both Written and Verbally
· Must have Current TB Skin Test/Chest X-Ray
· Must have Current Certifications in CPR and First Aid
· 1+ Years of Experience Preferred
· Must have Valid Driver’s License, Auto Insurance, and Reliable Vehicle
· Attend Orientation, online in-service training and keep all certifications current
· Fulfill assignments with reliability and punctuality; ability to work independently
· Ability to bend, kneel, squat and lift 25 lbs.
· Have a caring personality, genuinely concerned about helping people and possess high moral standards of honesty and integrity
APPLY ONLINE DIRECTLY
Please login to apply for this job.